- Led a team (5-15 members) through waterfall process and agile/iterative development process, using short iterations/sprints, and close customer relationship. Experience in offshore-onshore model.
- Architected web-based application using Struts, JSF along with spring, Ibatis, and JPA frameworks. Entrepreneur award for redesigning & refactoring old CRM application using Swing, Spring, Ibatis and implementing XP practices like continuous integration, unit/integration tests, code coverage (80%), code review & refactoring, daily builds, simple designs (whiteboard techniques), and code generation
- Well versed with preparing project plan, product backlog, sprint backlog, estimations (poker game), resource planning, status reports, resolving risks/impediments and preparing functional/technical specs.
- Traveled to Shanghai (twice, 3 months duration) for requirement, design and implementation phases of the Online Survey project.
- Experience with: Java, J2EE, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Spring, Struts, JSF, RichFaces, JPA, iBatis.
- Good knowledge of Oracle SQL, UML, Design patterns. Ant, Maven and MSBuild scripts.
- Experienced in build and release processes and configuration management
- Have great motivation to learn new skills/technologies, excellent analytical/problem-solving skills, fast-learner, committed, hard-worker, and self-initiative.